Library Rules and Regulations
Welcome to the Flagler Beach Library
We are a City owned and operated Library and are not affiliated with the Flagler County Library system.
PLEASE RETURN ALL ITEMS TO THIS LOCATION ONLY. OUTSIDE DROP BOX NEAR FRONT DOOR IS AVAILABLE AFTER-HOURS.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday 1PM - 7PM
Wednesday - Friday 10AM - 5PM
Saturday 10AM - 2PM
Closed Sunday & Monday
LIBRARY RULES & REGULATIONS: When you apply for a Library Card, you agree to obey the following rules & regulations, promptly pay all fines for overdue books or for loss or damages, and to give immediate notice of any change of address. Failure to do so may result in Probation, or Termination of borrowing Privileges.
- 10 books may be checked out per card, including 2 New Fiction and 2 New Non-Fiction. 4 Audio Books may be checked out per card.
- All items are loaned for a period of 2 WEEKS. There are NO AUTOMATIC RENEWALS. You may renew by coming in, calling during business hours, or by emailing: MParish@cityofflaglerbeach.com
- There are NO RENEWALS on New Fiction, and only 1 renewal on New Non-Fiction. Renewals on allowable items are limited to 4 total. Please remember you must call or email to renew.
- FINES are .20 cents per item, per day for Adult Fiction & Non-Fiction and .10 per item, per day for Juvenile and Young Adult titles. An item is considered late if it is turned in after closing.
- Library cards are non-transferable and may only be used by the cardholder.
- FREE WiFi is available for residents and visitors during business hours.
- Two public computers are available for cardholders’ use. We are unable to print wirelessly, but printing services are available to cardholders at the rates of .15 cents per page for black & white and $1 per page for color. Scanning: .50/first page or per address and .25/page thereafter.
LIBRARY CARD FEES:
FREE to Flagler Beach Residents (WITHIN CITY LIMITS) with Required Residence verification
GUEST MEMBERSHIP FEE SCHEDULE:
Flagler Beach Postal Address (32136/OUTSIDE CITY LIMITS) $20/year
Flagler County Residents $25/year
Volusia County Residents $30/year
Non-Resident Temporary Card (with Proof of 2 month or more stay) $30/6 months
FLAGLER BEACH LIBRARY
P.O. Box 449 315 South 7th Street
Flagler Beach, FL 32136