The Human Resources Department provides employment and risk management functions for the City of Flagler Beach. Our goal is to recruit, develop and retain a high performing and diverse workforce. This is accomplished by ensuring a healthy, safe, and productive work environment that maximizes individual and organizational potential.
The Human Resources Department is responsible for:
• Recruitment, selection, and processing of new employees
• Management of the pay and classification plan
• Maintenance of employee personnel records
• Administration of the City’s employee benefits program
• Coordination of employee and supervisory training
• Oversight of workers’ compensation and general liability claims
Title VI Nondiscrimination Policy Statement
View available job opportunities on our Employment page.
Police Department Employment Application
Where do I turn in an application?
• Submit application by email:
• Drop off application at:
City Hall,105 South 2nd Street Flagler Beach, FL 32136
• Mail application to:
City of Flagler Beach PO Box 70 Flagler Beach, FL 32136
The City of Flagler Beach is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Work Place
Veteran’s Preference Afforded